Now that 2011 is over (and what a great year it was), I’ve been thinking about the things I want to accomplish in 2012. I wouldn’t say these are resolutions, but things I have set my eyes on and hope to cross off my ever growing “to-do” list. These types of lists are usually stated with the New Year, which is now 20 days past, but with the holidays and a busy year-end at work, I haven’t had much of a chance to start thinking about 2012. I’m sure as the weeks and months go by, my goals will be tweaked and may change – I’m flexible like that with life, but it will interesting to look back in early 2013 to see how far I made it and how it will shape my goals for 2013. Did I just say 2013…that seems so far away, but it will be here before we know it!
2012 To-do’s (in no particular order):
- Run the St. Patty’s 8k, Tarheel 10 Miler and the Diva Half Marathon under 2:10.
- Read 10 books including the Girl With Dragon Tattoo series.
- Improve my photography/editing skills with Project 366
- Blog more…at least once a week
- Plan a date night once a month
- Plan a mini-vacation with my little family
- Try yoga and stretching to help with my runs
So there you go – and I’ve got a start on my list already. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is in my Kindle, I signed up for the St. Patty’s 8k, just today Ben and I had a lunch date, and I’m 20 days into 366 days of photos. Now, I should be off to bed so I can have the energy for a 4 mile run tomorrow!